MARION COUNTY, Ala. (Press Release) – “Law enforcement has been searching for the subjects all weekend. We have received tips that the subjects are no longer located in Mississippi and have returned to Alabama. We are confident that they are both located in South Lamar County in the Kennedy area.
Searches were conducted at 3 different locations on Liberty Church Road in Kennedy.
The following are arrests that have been made in Lamar County:
- Victoria Parker – 22 W/F, 3485 Liberty Church Rd., Kennedy – Hinder Apprehension of Escapee
- Danny Parker – 48 W/M, 3485 Liberty Church Rd., Kennedy – Hinder Apprehension of Escapee
- Randy Parker – 49 W/M, 3425 Liberty Church Rd., Kennedy – Hinder Apprehension of Escapee
- Leslie Fields – 45 W/F, 1727 Mt. Pleasant Church Rd. Millport – Hinder Apprehension of Escapee
- Billy Funderburk – 46 W/M, 1727 Mt. Pleasant Church Rd., Millport – Hinder Apprehension of Escapee
The following are arrest have have been made in Marion County:
- Rachel Parrish – 42 W/F – 153 Brent St., Hamilton – Hindering Prosecution 1st, Aiding and Abetting , and Obstruction of Government Operations
- Thomas Elinberg – 41 W/M – 690 Bexar Ave. E., Apt. 128, Hamilton – Hindering Prosecution 1st
- Ashley Tucker – 27 W/F – 690 Bexar Ave. E., Apt. 128, Hamilton – Hindering Prosecution 1st
Everyone, except Parrish, that has been arrested so far, was arrest on Sunday, March 19, 2017.
Rachel Parrish was arrested on Friday, March 17, 2017.
Sheriff Williams would like to remind the community that it is not wise to assist or aid these escapees in their run from law enforcement. If you are caught aiding or assisting the escapees, just as the individuals already arrested, you will be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
If you see the escapees, please contact your local law enforcement agency or call the Marion County Sheriff’s Department at (205) 921-7433.