0 Comments for this article

Columbus, Miss. (WCBI) – Columbus firefighters say a meal being cooked unattended is what sparked an apartment fire on the city’s north side.

It happened Thursday night on 20th Street, near 7th Avenue.

Assistant Fire Chief Martin Andrews says a family of three was displaced and another apartment in the duplex received minor damage. No one was injured.

 

Comment on this Story

Related News

72e74996c2ee4944beb49194a906df33-1
2 hours ago
0 Comments for this article
Video: Back To School Drive
Read More»
10205176 - world news concept. abstract world map made from world news words. vector.
2 hours ago
0 Comments for this article
Dallas shooter was accused of sexual misconduct, military says
Read More»
news-default1-old
2 hours ago
0 Comments for this article
Macon Supplies
Read More»