0 Comments for this article

[bitsontherun plIH8qTC]

OKTIBBEHA COUNTY, Miss. (WCBI) – Some residents from the Pointe Apartments will be displaced due to a close call.

East Oktibbeha County Firefighters responded to the call just before four Friday morning. Upon arrival firefighters found heavy smoke billowing from one of the apartments.

Thanks to a fire sprinkler the blaze was quickly extinguished. Firefighters say, the fire started from a stove and engulfed the cabinets directly above the stove.

Extensive smoke and water damage was done through out both floors of the apartment building.

Comment on this Story

Related News

41878761 - entertainment news showing newsletter media and word
20 mins ago
0 Comments for this article
Why was Taylor Swift a no-show at the VMAs?
Read More»
rtx2nc4b-bbc4a085a0d69e8c5fd617313e3fe11fdf7870a8
22 mins ago
0 Comments for this article
Muddy snorkeling championship
Read More»
1280x960_SHOOTING
39 mins ago
0 Comments for this article
Man Charged With Aggravated Assault Following Weekend Shooting
Read More»