Date(s) - 05/01/2013
The Ultimate Dine Out,
a fund-raiser for
the Boys & Girls Club of the L-O-U Community, offers 3 lucky donors dining gift certificates graciously donated by over 50 Oxford restaurants.
- For your $10 tax-deductible donation, you receive one ticket for the opportunity to win the Grand Prize-more than $2,000 in dining gift certificates. Donate $100 and get 15 tickets.
- 2nd Prize is $1,000 in certificates; 3rd Prize is $500 in certificates.
- Funds raised will support the Barksdale Clubhouse in Oxford and the 250 boys and girls served year-round.
Tickets may be purchased by:
- Contacting parents of Club members or Advisory Board members,
- Visiting www.bgcnms.org and using a credit card, or
- Calling the Oxford Clubhouse at 832-0602.
Participating Resturants: Abner’s, Ajax Diner, Applebee’s, The Beacon, Big Bad Breakfast, Blind Pig, Bottletree Bakery, Boure’, Char, Chick-fil-A, City Grocery, The Corner, Emileigh’s, Funky’s, Handy Andy, Holli’s Sweet Tooth, Honey Bee Bakery, IHOP, Irie on the Square, Jimmy John’s, Kabuki, Lamar Lounge, LaPaz, Lenora’s, The Levee, Lindsey’s, Lusa, Maharaja, Mama Jo’s, McAlister’s Deli, McEwen’s, McDonald’s, Newk’s, Oby’s, Old Venice Pizza, Oxford University Club, Panini/Oxford Catering, Petra, Phillips Grocery, Proud Larry’s, Ravine, Rice & Spice, Rooster’s, The Round Table, The Sizzler, Snackbar, Sonic, Soulshine Pizza, South Depot Taco Shop, Tacky Shack, Taco Bell, Taqueria El Milagro, Taylor Grocery, Tequila’s, Toyo Japanese, Two Stick Sushi