Health Link to Host Annual Managed Care Conference
Date(s) - 08/06/2013
8:15 am-3:30 pm
BancorpSouth Conference Center
TUPELO, Miss.—“Mission Possible: Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act” will be the theme of the 17th Annual Health Link® Managed Care Conference Tuesday, Aug. 6, at the BancorpSouth Conference Center, 387 Main St., Tupelo.
The free program will be offered from 8:15 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for Health Link employers and providers. Health Link, a division of North Mississippi Health Services, offers an array of managed care services throughout Mississippi and portions of Alabama and Tennessee.
- Dr. Charles Petty, president and founder of Family Success Unlimited.
- Mike Chaney, Mississippi’s Commissioner of Insurance.
- Patrick Trotter, president and CEO of Trotter Wellness.
- R. Pepper Crutcher, partner of Balch and Bingham law firm. He specializes in advising businesses and entrepreneurs regarding the Affordable Care Act.
- Rodger Brown, vice president of human resources for North Mississippi Health Services.
- Steve Dickson, president and CEO of Stratagem, a government relations and public affairs firm.
The conference includes door prize giveaways, lunch and time to visit exhibitors.
The Health Link Office Manager of the Year, Health Link Regional Office Manager of the Year and Health Link Employer of the Year awards will also be presented.