0 Comments for this article

Tags: , ,

[jwplatform 7wWtHh6p]

COLUMBUS, Miss. (WCBI) – Students and faculty at Cook Elementary in Columbus got a scare Tuesday morning after the fire alarms went off.

Columbus Fire and Rescue were called to Cook about 10:30 Tuesday morning. Smoke was seen coming from a building near the back of the campus. The school was evacuated while fire officials investigated.

It turns out that an air conditioning unit was the culprit, but officials could not determine the reason for the smoke.

Everyone was allowed back on campus and no injuries or property damage was reported.

Comment on this Story

Related News

1 hour ago
0 Comments for this article
Friday Forecast: Sunny & Cold!
Read More»
fireworks logo
5 months ago
0 Comments for this article
Traffic Changes For Columbus Fireworks Show
Read More»
10 months ago
0 Comments for this article
Columbus Shooting Believed To Be Targeted
Read More»