0 Comments for this article
[bitsontherun zspamG2T]

WREN, Miss. (WCBI) – Firefighters from Wren, Cedar Creek and Okolona had their hands full with a house Friday (6-28)  morning. A passerby spotted smoke coming from a home on McAllister Road in Monroe County. Nobody was home when the fire started. The heat was so intense, in the house, that most of the flames were suffocated. The fire likely started in the kitchen. The interior of the house was severely damaged. The fire remains under investigation.

Comment on this Story

Related News

2d08982f44714b3eb32109f33eb895a7-1
37 mins ago
0 Comments for this article
VIDEO: Vets After Venison
Read More»
003a8951890e4adcb9cb091574b68497-1
39 mins ago
0 Comments for this article
VIDEO: Tupelo Toy Run
Read More»
15fc66350d994d29a5e64db18e1ec121-1
44 mins ago
0 Comments for this article
VIDEO: Winona Toys For Tots
Read More»