Fire Damages Caledonia Home

CALEDONIA, Miss. – (WCBI)A wall heater is being blamed for a house fire in Caledonia this morning.

According to Lowndes County District 1 Volunteer Fire Chief Mark Spears, the blaze broke out on Stanley Road around 7:30 a.m Tuesday.

Spears says a wall caught fire, and the flames did reach the attic of Mary Dunzer’s home. She was in the house at the time of the fire, but was able to safely escape.

Volunteer firefighters were able to quickly extinguish the blaze.

The damage has been classified as moderate.

admin

admin

Webmaster at WCBI-TV, LLC.

You may also like...