PEARL, Miss. (WCBI) — Two people are dead, and several are injured as severe weather continues to move throughout the state.
The storms have left behind downed trees and power lines in several counties.
The Mississippi Emergency Management Agency says the following counties are reporting damage:
- Bolivar: Damage to homes. Trees down and power outages.
- Coahoma: One death and damage to several homes.
- Desoto: Damage to homes. Trees down and power outages.
- Jasper: One death and injury reported. Trees down.
- Lafayette: Trees and power lines down.
- Marshall: Reports of an injuries, damage to homes, power outages and trees down.
- Panola: Reports of injuries and damage to homes. Trees down and power outages.
- Perry: Damage to a home.
- Tate: Damage to homes and businesses.
- Tunica: Reports of injuries and damage to homes and a church. Power lines down.
- Union: Damage to a home and power outages.