- Powell Company Recalls Anywhere Lounger Bean Bag Chairs Due to Suffocation and Strangulation Hazards
Bean bag chairs without a permanent zipper closure allow young children to unzip, ingest or inhale the small beads inside the bean bag chair.
- Avon Recalls Microwave Popcorn Maker Due to Burn and Fire Hazards; New Instructions Provided
When cooked too long, the popcorn can overheat in the plastic popcorn maker and ignite.
- Deezo Children’s Hooded Sweatshirts with Drawstrings Recalled by Zulily Due to Strangulation Hazard
The hoodies were sold with drawstrings, which pose a hazard to young children.
- Optimus Recalls Portable Electric Heaters Due to Fire Hazard
The portable electric space heater's design can fail to prevent ignition of nearby combustible material.
- Meijer Recalls Touch Point Baseboard Convection Heaters Due to a Fire Hazard
Touch Point-brand portable electric baseboard convection heaters with a model number of BBC-1500 can overheat.
- Toro Recalls Zero Turn Riding Mowers Due to Fire Hazard
The idler pulley on Z Master mowers can rub against the fuel tank. This is the second recall of these lawn mowers.
- Family Dollar Stores Recalls Optimus Tower Quartz Heaters Due to Overheating and Fire Hazards
The brand name Optimus and two temperature knobs appear on the portable electric heaters.
- Surly Bikes Recalls Bicycle Forks Due to Fall Hazard
Surly Pugsley bike forks can bend above the disc brake mount.
- LEM Products Distribution Recalls 5-Tray Food Dehydrators Due to Fire Hazard
The fan in the 5-tray food dehydrator can fail and cause the product to overheat and catch fire.
- Louisville Slugger OneX Fastpitch Softball Bats Recalled by Hillerich & Bradsby Due to Injury Hazard from Breakage
The bat's barrel can separate from the handle during use. The company has received 170 reports of bat separations.
- 3T Design Recalls Cervélo Bicycles with Aura Pro Handlebars Due to Risk of Injury
The custom bicycle handlebar’s clamps can detach during riding causing the rider to lose control. The handlebars are on 2013 Cervélo P-Series bicycles.
- Currey & Company Recalls Chandeliers Due to Electric Shock Hazard
Defective wiring can conduct electricity to the chandeliers’ metal parts.
- The Land of Nod Recalls Plush Dollies Due to Choking Hazard
The hands on the all-fabric dolls can detach.
- Children’s Apparel Network Recalls Girl’s Clothing Sets; Waist Belt Poses Risk of Entrapment
The "Young Hearts"-brand three-piece sets have a belted vest that could become snagged or caught in small spaces or vehicle doors.
- Reed and Barton Recalls Gingham Bunny Forks and Spoons for Babies Due to Choking and Ingestion Hazards
The pink colored epoxy on the bunny’s ears can come off the handles and get into infant's mouths.
- Target Recalls Giada De Laurentiis Lasagna Pan Due to Laceration Hazard
The handles on the 9 by 13-inch ceramic pans can crack or break, causing sharp edges.
- West Elm Recalls Floor Lamps Due to Injury and Shock Hazards
The lamp arm can fail to lock at the joints, causing the lamp to fall. When this happens, the lamp's electrical cord can spark.
- Trident Diving Equipment Recalls High-Pressure Scuba Diving Air Hoses Due to Drowning Hazard
The diving hose that connects the regulator to the tank’s pressure gauge can leak.
- Infant and Children’s Dungarees Recalled by J.P. Boden Due to Choking Hazard
The studs and clasps on the "Baby Boden" and "Mini Boden" corduroy overalls can detach.
- Classic Characters Recalls Infant Socks Due to Choking Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
The stitched knit frog face and feet on the socks can detach.