Official Rules for WCBI Atlas Safe Room Giveaway
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER AND/OR WIN.
- You must be 18 years of age to enter.
- Contests are open to U. S. residents only. Void where prohibited by law.
- Employees of WCBI, contest sponsors, all organizations providing prizes, their subsidiaries, franchises, agencies, independent contractors and their immediate families or household members are ineligible to participate. WCBI reserves the right to disqualify any contestant if contest rules are not followed, contestant is found ineligible, or contestant has engaged in fraudulent behavior.
- Participants will be able to enter the Atlas Safe Room Giveaway by properly filling out the registration slip at participating weather radio locations or online at wcbi.com until April 27, 2015. An individual may win an ongoing contest only once within a 30 day period unless otherwise stated. One winner per household per contest. Registration slips missing information and/or written eligibly may be deemed invalid by WCBI. Participants entering the Atlas Safe Room Giveaway agree and acknowledge that if deemed the Winner of the Atlas Safe Room Giveaway by WCBI that the determined winner is responsible for properly filling out Atlas Safe Rooms’ paperwork in order to redeem the prize. Certain restrictions may apply. All participants entering in the Atlas Safe Room Giveaway Contest agree and understand that if deemed the Winner in order to redeem the awarded prize they must have or agree to have a concrete slab before and in order to complete installation of an Atlas Safe Room.
- By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will, that the full rules and details of the contest have been made available to them in writing and they therefore understand and agree that neither WCBI, all organizations providing prizes, their participating sponsors, their agencies, and their immediate families, or their agents, affiliates, sponsors, representatives, or employees have any liability with respect to the contestants’ participation in the contest or winning a prize and are not liable for any damages out of acceptance and use of a prize, including liability for any personal injury and/or death sustained while participating in the Atlas Safe Room Giveaway. By entering into this promotion participants agree to be bound by these rules and decision of WCBI, which are binding in all respects.
- All applicable federal, state, local taxes, insurance, licensing fees, sales tax, registration fees, title fees, permits and/or other fees and taxes for prizes awarded are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- All entries become the property of the sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- By participating in contest, winners agree to allow WCBI and/or contest sponsors to use the winners name, voice, picture and likeness on television and in any other form of media for promotional purposes without compensation.
- WCBI is not responsible for any illegible, late, lost, or misdirected entries or for any telecommunications, mail or Internet malfunction.
- Winners will be required to show a picture ID, sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release, or alternate winners will be chosen.
- All prizes are non-transferable for other prizes or to other persons and not redeemable for cash. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Sponsors reserve the right to determine any restrictions that may apply.
- WCBI reserves the right to make judgment on any situations not mentioned explicitly in the official rules. WCBI will be the sole judge in any interpretations and their decision is final.
- Game and contest participants using the Internet may enter by email one time per day per email address.
- These rules are broad in nature and all contestants and winners should be aware that WCBI reserves the right to establish contest rules that are specific to a particular contest. In case of conflicting contest rules, the rules of the specific contest shall take precedence.
Subscribe to WCBI's Daily News Email