1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER AND/OR WIN.
2. WCBI-TV Facebook pages used to communicate or administer contests are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
3. All WCBI-TV Facebook Contest entrants and participants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will and they therefore understand and agree that Facebook has no liability with respect to the contestants’ participation in the contest or winning a prize and is not liable for any damages out of acceptance and use of a prize, including liability for personal injury and/or death.
4. You must be 18 years of age to enter, unless otherwise specified.
5. Contests are open to U. S. residents only. Void where prohibited by law.
6. Employees of WCBI-TV, contest sponsors, all organizations providing prizes, their subsidiaries, franchises, agencies, independent contractors and their immediate families or household members are ineligible to participate. WCBI-TV reserves the right to disqualify any contestant if contest rules are not followed, contestant is found ineligible, or contestant has engaged in fraudulent behavior.
7. An individual may win an ongoing contest only once within a 30 day period unless otherwise stated. One winner per household per contest.
8. By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will and they therefore understand and agree that neither WCBI-TV, all organizations providing prizes, their participating sponsors, their agencies, and their immediate families, or their agents, affiliates, sponsors, representatives, or employees have any liability with respect to the contestants’ participation in the contest or winning a prize and are not liable for any damages out of acceptance and use of a prize, including liability for personal injury and/or death. By entering into this promotion participants agree to be bound by these Facebook Contest Rules and the decision of WCBI-TV, which are binding in all respects.
9. All applicable federal, state, local taxes, insurance, licensing fees, sales tax, registration fees, title fees or other fees and taxes for prizes awarded are the sole responsibility of the winner.
10. All entries become the property of the sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned.
11. By participating in contest, winners agree to allow WCBI-TV and/or contest sponsors to use the winners name, voice, picture and likeness on television and in any other form of media for promotional purposes without compensation.
12. WCBI-TV is not responsible for any illegible, late, lost, or misdirected entries or for any telecommunications, mail or Internet malfunction.
13. Winners will be required to show a picture ID, sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release, or alternate winners will be chosen. Winners are responsible for claiming any/all prizes awarded within 14 days of after contest ends.
14. All prizes are non-transferable for other prizes or to other persons and not redeemable for cash. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Certain restrictions may apply.
15. WCBI-TV reserves the right to make judgment on any situations not mentioned explicitly in the official rules. WCBI-TV will be the sole judge in any interpretations and their decision is final.
16. These WCBI-TV Facebook Contest Rules” are broad in nature and all contestants and winners should be aware that WCBI-TV reserves the right to establish contest rules that are specific to a particular contest. In case of conflicting contest rules, the rules of the specific contest shall take precedence.