WCBI CONTEST RULES
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER AND/OR WIN.
2. You must be 18 years of age to enter unless otherwise specified.
3. Contests are open to U. S. residents only. Void where prohibited by law.
4. Employees of WCBI, contest sponsors, all organizations providing prizes, their subsidiaries, franchises, agencies, independent contractors, and their immediate families or household members are ineligible to participate. WCBI reserves the right to disqualify any contestant if contest rules are not followed, the contestant is found ineligible, or the contestant has engaged in fraudulent behavior.
5. An individual may win an on-going contest only once within a 30-day period unless otherwise stated. One winner per household per contest.
6. By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will, that the full rules and details of the contest have been made available to them and they therefore understand and agree that neither WCBI, all organizations providing prizes, their participating sponsors, their agencies, and their immediate families, or their agents, affiliates, sponsors, representatives, or employees have any liability with respect to the contestants’ participation in the contest or winning a prize and are not liable for any damages out of acceptance and use of a prize, including liability for personal injury and/or death. By entering into this promotion participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decision of WCBI, which are binding in all respects.
7. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes, insurance, licensing fees, sales tax, registration fees, title fees, or other fees and taxes for prizes awarded are the sole responsibility of the winner.
8. All entries become the property of the sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned.
9. By participating in the contest, winners agree to allow WCBI and/or contest sponsors to use the winners’ name, voice, picture, and likeness on television and in any other form of media for promotional purposes without compensation.
10. WCBI is not responsible for any illegible, late, lost, or misdirected entries or for any telecommunications, mail, or Internet malfunction.
11. Winners will be required to show a picture ID, sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, and a Liability/Publicity Release or alternate winners will be chosen. Winners have two weeks after the winning announcement to redeem the prize. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to contact WCBI in order to make special arrangements to redeem any/all prizes if needed.
12. All prizes are non-transferable for other prizes or to other persons and not redeemable for cash. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Certain restrictions may apply.
13. WCBI reserves the right to make a judgment on any situations not mentioned explicitly in the official rules. WCBI will be the sole judge in any interpretations and their decision is final.
14. Game and contest participants using the Internet may enter by email one time per day per email address.
15. These rules are broad in nature and all contestants and winners should be aware that WCBI reserves the right to establish contest rules that are specific to a particular contest. In case of conflicting contest rules, the rules of the specific contest shall take precedence.
16. THE PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK. FACEBOOK IS COMPLETELY RELEASED OF ALL LIABILITY BY EACH PARTICIPANT IN THIS PROMOTION.
17. APPLE, INC. IS NOT A SPONSOR OF THIS CONTEST OR SWEEPSTAKES, NOR IS APPLE, INC. IN ANY WAY AFFILIATED WITH THIS CONTEST OR SWEEPSTAKES.