Don’t miss your chance to join WCBI as they showcase your business during this magical Christmas season. On Tuesdays and Thursday between December 3rd and December 19th, WCBI’s Chief Meteorologist, Keith Gibson, and Santa will do weather LIVE from your location during the 5 and 6 o’clock news broadcast. Viewers are urged to come see Santa and take advantage of your businesses offering.
Participating businesses will receive:
- :30 second promos advertising their business to run on WCBI, CW4 and MyMS
- Business ads to run on WCBI website during the month of December
- Business name mentions in TV station newsletter sent to WCBI subscribers
- Billboards in the 6 and 10 o’clock news on Sunday, December 22nd and Monday, December 23rd
- Billboards in the 5 and 6 o’clock Christmas Eve forecast
- LIVE Remote and Santa ‘Meet and Greet’ at your business location with Santa Claus and tacky sweater wearing meteorologist, Keith Gibson.
- Live mention from location during ‘Ellen’ prior to event
This is a great opportunity to promote your business during the holiday season!
For more information about pricing and package details, email Rachel Hurt at firstname.lastname@example.org.