0 Comments for this article

[bitsontherun uKE6SRva]

COLUMBUS, Miss. (WCBI) — A quick trip to a neighbor’s for milk leads to a destructive fire.

Columbus firefighters say Angela Erby at 819 Waterworks Road was cooking this morning when she left the home to walk next door to get some milk.

When she returned, the kitchen was on fire. Erby tried to put it out with a fire extinguisher, but it got out of control and spread to the home’s attic.

It took 10 firefighters from three engine companies about two hours to make sure the fire was completely out.

Erby wasn’t injured but a pregnant neighbor who was watching was transported taken to Baptist Golden Triangle after breathing smoke.

Comment on this Story

Related News

7b9d8b1a664542e7b2b6b14dbc751555-1
12 mins ago
0 Comments for this article
VIDEO:Chomping At The Gators
Read More»
7030bc20e96a4aee96442bbc53de3b2f-1
16 mins ago
0 Comments for this article
VIDEO:Love And Laughter Tour
Read More»
1472698065-0f3b96458a0783eb17f959c7a16523f3cfc5a854
28 mins ago
0 Comments for this article
Trump Has Made One Thing Clear: He's Not Softening On Immigration
Read More»