Crock-Pot Macaroni and Cheese – Cooking Up A Storm
Crock–Pot Macaroni and Cheese
2 lbs Elbow Macaroni
1 stick butter, diced
1 cup Greek Yogurt
2 cans Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup
1 5-oz can evaporated milk
1 cup half & half
16 ounces shredded cheese
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp dry mustard
Bread Crumb Topping
1/2 cup-bread crumbs
2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp diced parsley
1/8 cup Bacon Bits
1) Turn crock–pot to low (preheat). Coat with cooking spray.
2) In large pot, partially cook noodles for 5-6 mins. Follow directions on the box, but cut your time in half.
3) Add butter, milk, yogurt and half & half to crockpot.
4) Stir mixture occasionally to help melt/mix.
5) Pour partially cooked noodles into crockpot. Stir.
6) Add cheese, pepper and dry mustard to mixture.
7) Stir mixture together and cook on low for 1-2 hours.
8) Mix bread crumb toppings in skillet. Heat until fragrant and bread crumbs turn brown. Remove.
How to Serve:
Serve on same day of preparation.
Adults: Top with bread crumb mixture
Kids: Cover with more shredded cheese
Share Your Favorite Recipe with Jacob!
[contact-form-7 id=”382431″ title=”Cooking Up A Storm”]
Leave a Reply