Parents Could Get Cash For Withdrawing Special Education Student From School

You may also like...

1 Response

  1. K.C.Raper says:

    Finally some options!The teachers tell me my 9 year old child will never be academically equal to children his age.He is getting some kind of special instruction,but he will never be able to get more than a GED even if he stays in school for the twelve years.However no one will assist me in having him declared as having a disability.Maybe taking him out of school can help find something he can learn that will help prepare him for earning a living.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *