The claims center for the Mississippi Lottery Corporation is reopening Monday.
The center had been closed down to the coronavirus outbreak.
There will be new guidelines for people to follow including:
- Only one person will be allowed in the Claims Center to continue social distancing.
- Other claimants and companions must wait in their cars until texted or called.
- Winners will be required to sign-in and give a cellphone number. This will be used to call or text them when staff is ready to work on their claim.
- Those entering the building should wear a mask or facial covering.
- Employees handling claims will be wearing personal protective equipment, including facial coverings and gloves.
- MLC asks winners to complete a claim form ahead of time and to have identification on hand when you come.
The claims center will be open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Valid prize claims valued up to $99,999 can be mailed into headquarters.