0 Comments for this article
[bitsontherun RPofny36]

OKTIBBEHA COUNTY, Miss. (WCBI) — An Oktibbeha County home goes up in flames Thursday afternoon.

Firefighters were called to a house on Oktoc Road about 2:45 p.m.
According to reports, a passing motorist noticed sparks coming from an electrical line and called 911.

Preliminary reports suggest those electrical sparks caused the fire. The house was almost a complete loss.The residents were not at home at the time.

Oktibbeha County authorities are investigating but don’t think the fire was related to three others Wednesday evening and early Thursday morning at vacant homes in Oktibbeha and Webster counties. The Wednesday fire was not far from Thursday’s while the other two were early Thursday morning in Mathiston and Maben (see related story at WCBI.com.

Comment on this Story

Related News