0 Comments for this article

VERONA, Miss. – (WCBI) A Verona woman dies after her house went up in flames. Lee County Coroner Carolyn Green says 69-year old Charla Johnson died Wednesday morning at North Mississippi Medical.

Green says she died of smoke inhalation that she suffered in the Tuesday night house fire.

Johnson was the only person in the house at the time of the blaze.

Related News

1 hour ago
0 Comments for this article
Fireworks On The Water
Read More»
2 hours ago
0 Comments for this article
Gaga on gay pride: It’s a time to shine light on equality
Read More»
2 hours ago
0 Comments for this article
NJ college: Professor fired for racially insensitive remarks
Read More»