Video: Wall Heater Fire

[bitsontherun 5FnQu7eP]

TUPELO, Miss. (WCBI)- An early morning fire damages four units at an apartment complex. The fire broke out around 2 A.M. at Barley Court Apartments on South Gloster Street. Fire investigators say the sudden dip in temperatures triggered a wall heater. A couch in front of the heater caught fire and the blaze quickly spread to three other units. All four units were occupied, but everyone made it out safely.




Categories: Local News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *