0 Comments for this article

CALEDONIA, Miss. – (WCBI)A wall heater is being blamed for a house fire in Caledonia this morning.

According to Lowndes County District 1 Volunteer Fire Chief Mark Spears, the blaze broke out on Stanley Road around 7:30 a.m Tuesday.

Spears says a wall caught fire, and the flames did reach the attic of Mary Dunzer’s home. She was in the house at the time of the fire, but was able to safely escape.

Volunteer firefighters were able to quickly extinguish the blaze.

The damage has been classified as moderate.

Comment on this Story

Related News

9b2f4d805b86409097d08a66dc13cf96-1
3 hours ago
0 Comments for this article
Video: #3 EMCC Wins Mississippi Bowl, Beats #13 Kilgore 27-17
Read More»
news-default1-old
3 hours ago
0 Comments for this article
EMCC wins Bowl Game
Read More»
4ece6d49424348549a6ebacc7e7224ba-1
3 hours ago
0 Comments for this article
Video: Bulldogs Hit 13 Three’s To Rout Georgia State
Read More»