WALTHALL, Miss. (WCBI)- A Webster County family loses everything in an early morning house fire.
The fire started in the wood frame home around 4:15 Tuesday morning. The homeowner, Nygel Brazille, says he was awakened by the sound of breaking glass and discovered the fire in the utility room.
Brazille was able to get his wife and three children out safely. The house, however, was a total loss.
The family did not have insurance and is getting assistance with immediate needs from the Anerican Red Cross.
The house is located on Main Street in Wathall, within eyesight of the recently burned out Webster County Courthouse.