Crock-Pot Chicken and Potatoes
Crock-Pot Chicken and Potatoes is a hearty and classic meal, plus you can make it all for under $15 and feed your family for several meals! Try this simple meal and let it sit while you are at work!
4-6 – chicken breasts (3-5 lbs)
3 cups – chopped potatoes
3 tbsp – oil
1 tbsp – italian seasoning
1 tsp – garlic powder
salt/pepper to taste
1. In large bowl, add your potatoes.
2. Drizzle with oil and stir to coat.
3. Sprinkle seasonings and toss to coat.
4. Add your chicken to the same bowl. Repeat by drizzling with oil and stirring, then adding seasonings and tossing to coat.
5. Place in Crock-Pot and mix your potatoes and chicken together.
4. Cook low and slow for 4-6 hours, longer if necessary.
5. Garnish with fresh herbs and parmesan cheese, and serve hot.
Leave a Reply