Dry and Warm Today.

TODAY: Mostly sunny to partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 80s. Winds out of the northeast at 5-10 mph gusting to 15 mph at times.

TONIGHT: Mostly clear and cool. Lows in the low 60s.

WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy and warmer, with highs in the upper 80s. A few spots may hit 90 when all is said and done.

THU/FRI: As high pressure shifts off to our east, southerly flow returns to the area, and moisture increases. Highs in the mid to upper 80s. Some sunshine through the day, with the chance for scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Thursday’s chance of rain is 30%, with a 40% chance of rain on Friday.

WEEKEND: Mostly cloudy, with scattered to numerous thunderstorms. Highs in the mid to upper 80s. The best chance of rain will come Saturday, with a 60% chance of showers and storms. The rain chance drops to 40% on Sunday.

MONDAY: Partly cloudy and warm. Highs in the upper 80s and lower 90s. A stray shower or storm cannot be ruled out. Chance of rain about 20%.


Categories: Local News, Weather

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *