Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan
Italian Night with the family has never been this easy! Here’s a quick recipe for Chicken Parmesan that is easy on the dishes, heavy on the flavor and super healthy! Serve it with a side of pasta or garlic bread for a great family meal!
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
4 chicken breasts (6 oz)
Olive oil cooking spray
4 cups frozen broccoli
1 cup pasta sauce
1 mozzarella log
1. Preheat oven to 400°
2. Whisk egg in one bowl
3. Mix next 5 ingredients in another
4. Dip chicken in egg, then into crumb mix
5. Place chicken in center of baking pan
6. Spritz with cooking spray, bake 10 minutes
7. Add broccoli to pan, bake 10 more minutes
8. Preheat broiler, spread sauce on top of chicken
9. Add slice of cheese, broil 3-4 minutes.
10. Sprinkle with basil and serve.
Leave a Reply